Eskie Board - American Eskimo Dogs
  |  Site Home  |  Eskie Central  |  Dog Pages  |  Forum Home  |  Chat  |  Links, etc.  |  Site Guide  |
May 25, 2018, 10:17:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Forum Sections Opened.

Home   Help Search Calendar Map Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daisy, Shadow and Katia (our cats) are gone!  (Read 1154 times)
Saint Mom
Global Moderator

Canada

« on: May 25, 2017, 03:12:01 PM »

It has been a very hard few months for us here! Heck...even a year when I look back at Kooza's major surgeries and Tako's anal mass that was removed last June.

In October, we had to say goodbye to our cat Daisy. She suffered kidney failure and in the end, could not even stand on her hind legs. That last part came very very fast. She was the quiet cat. She was little, never taking the spotlight. I miss having her in my bed and hearing her purring.

Shadow, our cool cat passed away just under 2 weeks ago. We went in because he got suddenly so sick but you would never know by his look. He was just the same. Again, he had kidney failure and what caught my attention was that 2 days before he threw up the largest puddle of water I have even seen in my life. It freaked me out. Other than this, beside drinking/peeing way more and eating less the last day or so...it was all normal. The vet looked at him and he did not believe me. Heart, etc. was all good. He even ate at the vet...go figure! He was even on full alert, his usual self. But the blood panel came back and he was 4/4+ on the failure side. He was totally intoxicated/poisoned from the inside. It was a miracle he was still alive and acting the way he was. Nothing else we could have done. We said our goodbyes to him too. He was the cat of a lifetime. My dog trapped in a cat's body. The cat everyone would love to have around. Never really sick in his life. A stray cat we found at a few weeks of age. We miss him so much.

Then 6 days later, it was Katia's turn to leave us. I had noticed she was losing some weight. We blamed it on the fact that she had lost a few months before her buddy Daisy, then a few days ago, Shadow. But something was telling me inside something was wrong. Everything was normal from the outside, she was the same sweet girl, purring, making dough in my neck, sleeping with us... but she had barely eaten in 2-3 days. I changed food a few times. She never ever wanted moist canned food. Now she was eating this. I figured it was just a toothache or something. Sylvain was off so he took her in to our vet. Teeth were good, blood panel came back normal, but for some white cells count a bit higher. Then the vet felt a mass in her stomach area. Ultrasound showed a loose mass (not attached to anything). So we opted to have it taken out and hoping it was not cancer. 3 view xray taken of her lungs before surgery. If she had metastasis it would be bad and no surgery needed. We knew what it meant. But that was clear. Whou! Let's do this surgery and get it over with so we can take her back home. She never came back. Frown When the vet opened her up, he saw her intestines were full of cancer. There was nothing he could do as he could not even remove a little bit of it as it was taken the whole thing. No wonder she could no longer eat, nor go to the bathroom (but she was empty anyway).

The vet called me with the news. He was going to close her up, wake her up so we can come and see her before our final goodbyes. I told him not to make her suffer through all of this (which meant nausea from anesthesia, painkillers from surgery, etc.). She did not need to suffer more because we wanted to kiss her goodbyes. He said it was the nicest thing we could do to her. So she went to meet her other "siblings" peacefully. That was the hardest day in my life I think. I left her in bed in the morning. We were cuddling and all...and I never expected such a shocking news in the afternoon. This was "my" cat. I think I never cried in my life like that afternoon. My boss even sent me home when he saw how emotional I got, which is not me. We went to the vet and Sylvain was able to still hug her, etc. He said she was still very beautiful. I could not bare see her dead. My memory is the one I have of her in the morning I left for work....cuddling, purring in my arms...that's what I want to remember. Sylvain never cried that much in his entire life either. We never saw this one coming. Ever.

This is the first time in my entire life that I go home to a catless home. So not fun. We have our dogs, but it is not the same at all. Each of our 3 cats taught us so much. We even purchased a motorhome so they could travel in style with us. We did not want to leave them out on our trips.

I thought I'd never want a cat again. Just too hard to let go.

But as I was talking to a Birman breeder, he told me to think about it...that he tells his clients : if the cat is giving you more joy then grief, then go get a new one. It will never replace what you lost. But it will give your life a new meaning. And he is right. No matter how bad I miss my 3 beloved cats, I still need to move forward in life. No matter how much I cry to the point of dehydrating my body  Tongue it will never bring them back. But loosing 2 within a week... it just too much.

I try to remain positive and I'm sure things happen for a reason. So I called this ragdoll breeder when Shadow passed away to get a 6-8 year rehomed or retired from her cattery and she had none then. I did not want a kitten. Wanted to give a chance to an older cat, as most people are looking for babies. Then Katia dies and I call her back to cancel...she now has a 2YO female that had to be neutered due to birth complications. We are going to see her this Saturday. She is a beautiful ragdoll. I hope she will like us. Last night I cleaned everything that belonged to my cats so if she comes home, she does not need to go through "dirty" stuff.

I am still looking for a birman cat but they are very rare here. Only one ethical breeder in Quebec. He has a waiting list for kittens (about a year), and has seldom a rehome female or male. But he did keep my name just in case. He said I should not turn down a birman kitten. They are calm cat. But with Nuuk...I have to make sure all remains as calm as possible. hihi She would not be able to survive the rumbling of a kitten climbing curtains. haha

I will always cherished what Daisy, Shadow and Katia taught me. They did bring me more joy than sadness. And for this, I am grateful. They will be cremated but I'm waiting for their paw prints and clip of hair (although I kept hair already myself) and will make a beautiful shadow box frame with the 3 of them reunited once again.

Do hug your babies...they can get out of our lives rather quickly. I know.  Frown
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:05:31 PM by Saint Mom » Logged

Helene-Saint mom
JimmyThy
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 08:33:21 AM »

I came to the EskieBoard to find a few usernames since we're having a walk down memory lane kind of discussion on Facebook, and looked to see how you were doing.

Helene, your post was heartbreaking, and I'm so sorry for all the devastating losses you've experienced over such a short amount of time. I'm going to send you an email now.

xoxo,
Thy, Jimmy, Atka, Nuka, and Kayu

~Thy & Jimmy, FurParents of

Atka, standard male, born 3/25/04
and
Nuka, standard female, born 12/10/07
DebbieA
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 09:02:34 AM »

Helene, I followed Thy over here from Facebook, and I'm so sorry to hear of all your losses in such a short time. 

I need to come back here more often.

~Debbie~

Lucy ~ Mini Eskie ~ DOB 04/02/04
Leo/Pokemon ~ Mini Reskie ~ DOB 09/01/05-ish ~ Gotcha 03/24/07
Lorelei ~ Shih Tzu ~ DOB 02/09/04
Pixie ~ Pom ~ DOB 01/01/10-ish ~ Gotcha 04/01/10 ~ Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 03/06/17
Laszlo ~ Mini Reskie ~ Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 10/28/06
Whytepine
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 10:07:24 AM »

Helene, I am so sorry to hear about losing all of the cats in such a short time.  But especially Shadow!  I loved hearing about his antics and just the look of him in your photos always brought a smile to my face.  He had such a personality and he knew how to convey that in the look he gave the camera.

So how did it go with seeing the cat on the 25th?  Did you bring her home with you?  And the Birman breeder is right, the next cat can not replace any one of your cats because like the dogs, they are individuals.  But another cat will be a whole new chapter in your life too.  And what a great home you will be giving to the 2 year old.  Please keep us posted!

Christinn
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 11:51:14 AM »

Hi Helene.  I also followed Thy over when I heard that you have had a rough month.  I am so sorry to hear of the loss of all 3 Kitties in such a short time.  I know how much a part of your life they were and how empty things must feel now.  Thinking of you and Sylvain.

www.sterlingeskies.com

Merlin 5,  Macy 3 1/2,  and  Ellie 1,   Rainbow kids Buck and Shelby
Rileysmom
Barks Too Much

United States

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 12:32:27 PM »

Dear Helene--
What devastating news!  I am so sorry for your loss.  Your three cats were beautiful and irreplaceable family members.  I haven't posted on this forum for years, but I remember all your wonderful stories about Daisy, Shadow and Katia.  When I saw pictures of Katia and read about her calm, affectionate nature, I told my husband someday we must try to find a Birmann to adopt.  We and now our grown sons have adopted several rescue/stray cats in past years, so we know how these furry little personalities can worm their way into your life and (despite their independent reputation) truly give as much love as they receive.  I know with your big heart it won't be long before you find another kitty (or two!) to welcome into your home.

I hope your three puppies are doing well and you all are still enjoying the occasional camping trip.  My husband and I are both retired now and also bought a motorhome.  We have been travelling all over the country with our two dogs and two birds.  It is tricky sometimes to plan camping spots and activities with our menagerie, but so far everyone has had a good time and is eager to pack up and go again.  Like you, we did not want to leave anyone at home!

Jeaneen B. - mom to 7 YO rescue sammies Kody & Zoe & Bridge Angels Riley (1999-2013) & Ben (1996-2009)
jennyb
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 03:43:00 PM »

I'm so sorry to read this. It is so difficult to lose our furry friends. Hugs to you and your pack.

jb

Littermates Luna and Loki (born 5/19/05)
BamaEskies
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 08:41:46 PM »

Helene,

Hello! It's been a long time! I wasn't even sure this forum still existed. Recently, Thy stirred up (in a good way) the Eskie forum Facebook page, so we've all been walking down Memory Lane lately. I really loved this Eskie forum and learned a whole lot here. We also had a lot of funny posts.

I'm really sorry about the loss of your cats. I hope in time you can heal and welcome another one (or two or three!). Please keep us posted.

I also feel bad that you posted on this Eskie forum about all your losses, and no one knew or replied for days. Frown Frown Is there any way you might consider joining Facebook? I'm not a big fan of Facebook and rarely post on it, but I admit it does have some advantages. There are at least three big Eskie Facebook groups. One group consists of most of us veterans from this Eskie forum. Thy---or someone more knowledgeable of Facebook than me---could talk you through how to sign up for Facebook, how to lock down your privacy settings, and how to join this (secret) Eskie forum group. After Thy's recent Walk Down Forum.Eskie.Net Memory Lane, I am going to start posting more on the Eskie forum Facebook page. It would be wonderful to have you join us! (After a few weeks, if you still don't like Facebook, you can delete your account.)

Once again, I'm so sorry about the loss of your cats.

Andrea and the Bama Eskies and Ratties 
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/632025

Emmy (rescued Rattie - RIP), Cheyenne (NA, PS1, PJ1, PK1, PD1, PS2, PG1, PJ2, NAC, TN-N, PK2, NJC), Leela (rescued Rattie), AKC/UKC CH Tecumseh, and UKC CH Dakota

Saint Mom
Global Moderator

Canada

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 10:25:56 PM »

Thank you everyone. It was a rough time we had. But life does go on and we do not have a choice but to move forward. Life has good...and very bad moments. I try to cherish the good ones.

We do terribly miss our 3 cats. They had good points...but some not so good. Like me. hihi

Since I don't live in the past, I did visit this cattery and did come back home with Dolly...now renamed Sandy (as her hair colour reminds be of a beautiful light sand beach). The cattery is a respected one, but I think it has too many cats. Many are retired and they are not "socialized" well enough to go into home (the older ones). She breeds Bernese mountain dogs but the cats don't see the dogs. Too bad..I told her she should try to mangle them so the cats are in an even better position if they end up with a family owning a dog.

Anyway, she is doing marvelously well in her new home. She had her share of bad luck too. This was her 2nd pregnancy (she turned 3YO in May). She had her first kitten. Went well. Breeder went to do other things in the house and when she came back, something looked bad in that 2nd kitten. It was her uterus that was out. She was rushed to ER vet with husband while she tended to the 1st kitten. Vet was sure she could not save the mommy. She did but her 2nd kitten was already dead. Breeder bottled-fed the 1st one while mommy was in the hospital going through surgery and C-section. Needless to say, she is fixed now and the baby shop is closed for her. She came home, fed her only kitten. Breeder watched on her and since she was ok, she went to nap. When she came back, mommy had tossed her kitten and it was dead. Heartbreaking story of how a breeding progam, no matther how ethical you can be...goes wrong!

But we did end up with her. She had her stitches removed the Friday and we picked her up on the Saturday. When we visited, I told the breeder that if Sandy does not come to us...we'd not take her. Cats have got to come to you. Well she was purring, flipping, rubbing on us, very talkative all over us. So home she came.

She was skittish not being used to having the whole house, never met dogs, not much traveled...but she is doing so good at our home. I'm opening the home to her gradually.

She met Kooza and Takoda already. They are gently and could not care less so it goes easily for now. I have to work things very carefuly with Nuuk so she has only good experiences. So by "accident", this afternoon we were getting ready to go camping (we do have a seasonal site now) and Nuuk and Kooza were going nuts at the garage door...not wanting to be left at home.  Roll Eyes First thing I see... Sandy who just squeezed by Nuuk and Nuuk never even looked at her, but a short glimpse. I took the cat and send her off to the bedroom stairs. Not the time to have something wrong happen. hihi

So yes, she is staying with us, and we truly fell in love with her. She is a beautiful Ragdoll and will be even better when her hair grows back, she gains weight (post surgery, etc). She's at 8lbs now but I'm sure she'll be at aroung 10-11lbs, if not more. Katia was probably at 8lbs at her heaviest. Ragdoll are heavier built than Birman. They have similarities in look but that is about it.

I'm also in discussion with the birman breeder and may decide to get a kitten. He does not have a 2-3yo cat available. He is retiring 2 females from his breeding program but they will be 8YO late coming Fall. My vet said to avoid this for many reasons. The main is that we've just spent tons of money (my summer vacation money has gone through vet fees - and no cat to take home) and older cats may start health issues = more $$ and heartaches and the adoption of Sandy. He said we can always adopt older as I wanted to give a home to an older adult cat but we must be willing the risk of losing them earlier than with younger cats, and expect higher costs sooner than later. Food for thoughts.

I'm trying to get a good picture of her but she is a worm and never stop moving. hihi So that is it for now. Smile The picture was taken with my tablet, at night so her hair looks greyish vs the light beige it should be. Her eyes are a very nice blue (which does not come out either).

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 10:07:20 AM by Saint Mom » Logged

Helene-Saint mom
DebbieA
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 11:51:44 PM »

She's beautiful!

~Debbie~

Lucy ~ Mini Eskie ~ DOB 04/02/04
Leo/Pokemon ~ Mini Reskie ~ DOB 09/01/05-ish ~ Gotcha 03/24/07
Lorelei ~ Shih Tzu ~ DOB 02/09/04
Pixie ~ Pom ~ DOB 01/01/10-ish ~ Gotcha 04/01/10 ~ Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 03/06/17
Laszlo ~ Mini Reskie ~ Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 10/28/06
Yukon
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2017, 12:18:14 AM »

Oh Helene, I'm so very sad and sorry to hear about Daisy, Shadow, and Katia. I know how much they meant to you.  They were each so special in their own ways -- one of a kind.  I'll especially miss the photos of Shadow in the pool.so tragic too to lose them so suddenly and in close timing. I'm glad that they did not suffer.

I am glad that you decided to bring a new cat into your lives. Sandy is beautiful, and I hope she can give you some comfort. Hugs.

Whytepine
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2017, 10:02:13 AM »

Sandy is beautiful!  I'm so glad she's fitting in so well.  Pretty easy to fall in love with her they way she came up to you!  Now starts the new chapter and it looks like it will be a great one!   Tongue 2

Christinn
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2017, 10:40:38 AM »

I am so happy that you have Sandy!  She sounds like she will be a perfect fit for your family.  She is really pretty!  I love her coloring.

www.sterlingeskies.com

Merlin 5,  Macy 3 1/2,  and  Ellie 1,   Rainbow kids Buck and Shelby
eskieagilitygal
Global Moderator

United States

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2017, 11:47:31 AM »

So sorry to hear about the kitties.    Three in a short time period.   That is so sad.   Glad you got the new little Ragdoll, Sandy... she's very pretty.

{Hugged all my furkids this a.m.}  Time is so short with them.

Praise The Dog - Slap the Handler
Taffee (Peace Loving), Little Tasha (Worker Bee), Blu (The Scallywag), Siku (The Jester)
Rainbow Bridge - Sir Winston (My #1)
JimmyThy
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2017, 08:18:40 PM »

I'm so glad to hear that things worked out with Sandy, and that it sounds like she's going to be an amazing new family member for you all Smile Can't wait for her be less shy so we can see those beautiful sandy colors of her coat and the brilliant blue of her eyes Smile

By the way, there are some people who had wanted to post a response here, but had forgotten their passwords and what their email addresses were to try to get it reset.

"blizzardsmom" (aka Jean, with Blizzard and Yeti) wanted to me to post on her behalf to pass along her heartfelt sympathies to you for all your kitties who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge. She's so happy you got a rag doll cat, though. She thinks they are super cool Smile

and
Hana
Veteran Member

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2017, 11:00:48 PM »

Hi Helene,

I, too, followed Thy over here from Facebook.  I'm so sorry to hear about your 3 kitties.  I remember Shadow very well.  Funny dog in a cat's body!  I remember the photos you posted of Shadow on the balance beam with the eskies.

Concatulations on Sandy!  She is beautiful! 

We still have our Prints the Cat.   Not sure how old he is now, but the vet think he's a senior. 

Saint Mom
Global Moderator

Canada

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 08:17:55 AM »

*For those who can't seem to access the board, they can always write to me and I should be able to tell them what email they used and they can ask for a password reset.*

Thank you everyone. I miss those conversations we used to have on this board. I'm no FB person at all. In fact I barely do internet anymore. Just too busy and loss some interest in it also. But I'm still here, on a french one and a "bicycling" discussion board. I'm glad to see some of you pop up and letting us know how it goes in your part of the world. Maybe I should start another N&T tour to get the board more active. haha

Shadow was one of a kind cat. They don't make them by the dozens. hihi He was mostly Sylvain's cat (in the heart) and Katia was my "baby". So losing both of them so close together was and still is a shock. We had just gotten used to not having Daisy around and this happened.

But luckily Sandy came into our lives and it is helping us focus on other things than crying.  Happy She will be something though!  Roll Eyes

We went late Saturday to our campground site since we need to complete our summer setup and came back at dinner time last night. Sandy had the house to herself (but for basement as we are opening up areas gradually). When I came back and called for her (she still does not recognize her name - not even Dolly) but when I reached out for her she went into a huge discussion on how her day was, her whole life story went through during the evening.  Roll Eyes She sure has a mouth. You'd think she is a Siamese cat!

During the night, I sleep with her in the cat room (I even brought a mattress to put on the floor - from our guest room). I don't want her to be free yet and bother the dogs while they are sleeping. IThings could turn out bad quickly, especially with Nuuk. So I have to play my cards right. I even tried to stack up 2 baby gates but she managed to climb them within minutes! gna!

But the little devil played ALL night with her toys. I tried hiding them one by one but she'd find another thing to do like jump on dresser, scratch the cat food bag (although she has food in her bowls), miaowed, purred, name it...I probably have an hour's sleep and have to be at work.  Evil You can bet she will stay awake from the time I get home tonight to my own bedtime.  Evil

So tonight we are switching room...MINE. Just a litter box and no toys and she will be confined with us in that room. She better sleep.  Tongue 2

But when she wants something (or not), she sure will go for it no matter how she has to do it.

She is not bothered with Kooza or Takoda. Pass right by them without even looking. Will drop flat on her side and stretch in front of them. Kooza is not sure what to do with this crazy cat yet. He has excellent eye contact. A bit fascinated but that's it.

Takoda being blind, I still need to protect him (more from scratches/attack, if any) as he would not be able to really protect himself. As for Nuuk, again,

Miss Sandy came running down the stairs when we got home and she was right behind Nuuk, smelling butt. Nuuk did not see a thing. We took Nuuk outside - treats do wonder to get a dog outside when it does not want to miss kitchen action. hihi Nuuk does not like being bumped into. She can get nasty. So this is where it is a bit more delicate and I want Sandy to have a positive image of dogs.

After all, she'll have to live with them, and eventually in the motorhome where space is tighter. But I'm sure we'll make it work sooner than later. But those are times when I realize how things were so easy with Shadow and Katia. We forget how things are doing well when in a routine. She did see Nuuk face to face through the patio screen door and Nuuk barked at me as she wanted to be let in (I was in the kitchen and oh my oh my! what if she misses food that could happen to fall on the floor!). So Sandy backed away.

I think overall she will be ok over time and she'll think we are great hosts into her home. Smile

Helene-Saint mom
Whytepine
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2017, 11:00:36 AM »

Was Shadow a certain breed of cat?  He was the greatest!  Sure will miss new pictures of him following the dogs around the yard.

Sounds like Sandy will eventually fit in even with Nuuk.  I would imagine you'd have to put a harness and leash on Sandy to introduce her to the outdoors.  That would be fun to see what she thinks of the grass and the pool! Wink

Saint Mom
Global Moderator

Canada

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2017, 12:52:45 PM »

Yes...a stray. Lol when I have minute I'll post (still in camera) pictures of Shadow takem an hour or so before we took him to the vet. I knew news would not be great but not that bad. He was still im the yard chiiling and munching grass.

As for Sandy I don"t think she will be that cool cat like Shadow. Time will tell if we can get her to do agility and other thing our dude did. Lol

Helene-Saint mom
JimmyThy
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2017, 07:02:52 PM »

I, for one, would LOVE to see video of her telling you about her whole life story..... every day -- ha ha ha!

and
Saint Mom
Global Moderator

Canada

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2017, 07:18:31 PM »

It is sooooo annoying to hear her yap her day away. Of course, Sylvain says it is normal...it is a female!  Evil

Tonight I was able to shut her up with canned food. Yeah!

Mom : 1
Sandy : 0

As I type this, she went to the bedroom floor and brought back a toy spring in her mouth, on the sofa. Dropped it, and now is miwowing trying to get on my laptop. She truly has a mind of her own and knows what she wants...or not. haha

Gotta finish grooming Nuuk and Kooza! They are shedding like crazy. I could build a macro me out of him...not a mini...no a Macro ME.  Roll Eyes Big Grin
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 08:09:36 PM by Saint Mom » Logged

Helene-Saint mom
snowballsmom
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2017, 09:28:02 AM »

oh helene, i'm so sorry to hear. thy filled us in on your especially rough time lately. so sorry for your losses. your new girl is stunning!!

Jen
Snoopy, Resident Eskie
Snowball 7.12.03~6.7.13

Saint Mom
Global Moderator

Canada

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2017, 09:54:32 AM »

Thank you Jen. Our vet has received the 2 pawprints (and hair clips) last Thursday. Just did not have time yet to go pick them up. Will do this week. It will not be easy. Then i have to get to Michaels to get a shadow box that would fit the 3 of them (pics, paw prints and hair). So sad.. but they would be reunited forever in this shadow box and I will put it in their cat room. The room they loved and spent a lot of time in.

Sandy is adjusting well. She follows us everywhere and very talkative. I know her whole life story by the minute. haha We just have to be overly cautious with Nuuk around and when we're away (work for instance), Nuuk is in the grooming room with door shut (instead of baby gate). I'd be too afraid that crazy Sandy jumps over the gate and gets into Nuuk's skin. That way, Sandy can remain safe, burn off some energy and sleep at night. hihi

Helene-Saint mom
Whytepine
Veteran Member

United States

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2017, 10:40:43 PM »

Sounds like there's going to be a lot of stories about Sandy in the future! Tongue 2  It will be nice when she accepts the camera more so you can get some video of her 'talking'.  Can't wait to see more pictures of her too. Wink

Saint Mom
Global Moderator

Canada

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2017, 09:50:57 AM »

She sure will be full entertaining. Smile

I did take a video but still in my cam. Heading to campground for the weekend so I should post them sometimes in the coming week. She is truly a sweet cat though. But like most ragdolls, likes to be picked up but not carried around. Biggest difference with our Birman cat.

Helene-Saint mom
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

|  Site Home  |  Eskie Central  |  Dog Pages  |  Forum Home  |  Chat  |  Links, etc.  |  Site Guide  |

The Poodle Room  |  The Poodle Room Forum